Post #6 - The Capture

The Alaska trip will allow Audra and I to hone our skills with a resurrected love for film photography.   We will carry a 40 year old Canon FTb with a 24mm wide angle lens and mostly shoot B&W.  I chose the FTb, as it is a completely manual, mechanical camera that doesn’t have electronics that could die.   It is built like a tank and should easily take the abuse of the trip.  


Canon FTbN - B&W 35mm Film and Wide Angle Lens
Of course we won’t be without a digital camera, and we will also have our camera phones for immediate photo publishing on this BLOG each evening.  In addition, I will also sport my trusty, 6-year old GoPro Hero1.  Four 32G SD cards will allow about 8 hours of video, both action shots on the bike and daily video journaling.  A month or so after the ride, I will publish an hour long Vimeo Movie for everyone to view and experience the ride beyond this BLOG.

1 comment:

  1. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. bluetooth bike helmet

    ReplyDelete